A great opportunity for Emilia-Romagna companies interested in starting and implementing technological innovation and digitization processes: BI-REX supports companies interested in this initiative through targeted and concrete support.
The Emilia-Romagna Region has launched a tender aimed at supporting the digital transition of Emilia-Romagna artisan businesses, with a total allocation of 5.5 million euros. The goal is to encourage the implementation of innovative projects aimed at introducing the most modern digital technologies necessary to increase the efficiency of internal production and business processes, strengthen the positioning of artisan companies within the value chains of the supply chains to which they belong.
The main change concerns the role assigned to the Competence Centers. The preparation of the application by the interested companies also includes the realization of a list that must be prepared by one of the recognized entities capable of supporting the processes of technology transfer and digital transformation of companies: among these, the Competence Centers, which have the skills to support companies in relation to technological innovation and digitization.
THE CALL’S CHARACTERISTICS
- The call is aimed at all artisan enterprises belonging to the manufacturing sector and artisan enterprises which, although not belonging to the manufacturing sector, carry out their activities within a specific value chain to which one or more manufacturing enterprises belong;
- The eligible interventions concern:
- Introduction / implementation of at least one of the 9 enabling technologies provided for by the national business plan 4.0 (Internet of things, Big data analytics, Horizontal and vertical integration of systems, Virtual simulations, Robotics, Cloud computing, Augmented reality, 3D printers, Cybersecurity);
- Adaptation and connectivity of systems, existing equipment and systems for at least one of the enabling technologies provided for by the national business plan 4.0;
- Adoption of other digital technological solutions aimed at optimizing the functions of platforms and digital applications for managing relationships between components, relating to design, execution, logistics and maintenance;
- The amount of the grant, non-repayable, is 40% of the expenditure deemed admissible up to a maximum of 40,000 Euros.
Applications must be submitted from 10.00 on 13 April 2021 to 13.00 on 20 April 2021. Early closure of the above window is expected upon reaching 250 applications submitted.
To download the card with all the main information on the call, click here.
WHY CHOOSE BI-REX
Our Competence Center plays a strategic role at national level in supporting innovation and digitization. Thanks to the technologies of the Pilot Line present at our headquarters, inaugurated on October 27th, and thanks to the varied series of services that we provide, we are able to implement technology transfer actions and offer resources and skills with high added value to all companies that see technological innovation as a great opportunity.