BI-REX is making EUR 9.3 million available to companies to carry out industrial research or experimental development projects in eight Industry 4.0 thematic areas. It is possible to apply until 30 August 2023.
After the great success of the first three calls relating to the three-year period 2019-2022, which led to the development of 35 projects for a total of 88 winning companies and 12 supply chains involved (allocated resources of €5.4 million), our Competence Centre, now among the implementing entities of the PNRR, has published a new call for the selection of technological innovation projects.
Here is the main information on the new call for proposals:
- Budget: €9.3 million. The maximum co-financing for each project idea is EUR 400,000;
- Participation: applications can be submitted from 12 July exclusively through the PICA online platform (not yet accessible) no later than 2 p.m. on 30 August 2023;
- Thematic areas of intervention: Big Data, Smart Products, ICT for machines and production lines, Advanced Process and Production Management Systems, Security & Blockchain, Additive & Advanced Manufacturing, Collaborative Robotics, warehousing and AGV, Sustainability and Social Responsibility;
- Project duration: maximum 18 months;
- Beneficiaries: enterprises and business combinations, which have a permanent establishment in Italy and meet the requirements set out in Article 3 of the call.
The announcement, financed by the European Union – Next Generation EU, is part of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR) – Mission 4 Component 2 Investment 2.3.
To download all the necessary documentation about the new call click here.
Information and clarifications can be requested at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than August 1, 2023.