● Make available to companies a complete and integrated production system, where proposed solutions and necessary technologies can be implemented for the realization of innovative projects;
● Have a production system without company production constraints. Within this system, which can be reconfigurable and flexible on demand, development activities and industrial research can be implemented;
● Use, integrate and transfer the technological skills of our public and private partners, in order to maximize innovation production ability;
● Allow the realization of advanced prototypes and high added value small series, making them available on the market;
● Be recognizable and understandable for all players (schools, universities, companies, visitors, partners) involved in Industry 4.0 processes;
● Allow the realization of «hands-on» educational and training programs, for partners and Smes.