Come and discover the new solutions offered by BI-REX at Mecspe Fair from November 23 to 25 at Bologna Fiere!
The exhibition event, now in its 19th edition, is the largest event dedicated to innovations for the manufacturing industry and announces to be particularly rich in proposals: this year BI-REX multiplies its presence within Mecspe and will share with the other Competence Centers a dedicated demo area where innovative solutions, Industry 4.0 technologies, virtual and interactive demos will be presented!
Our Competence Center has carved out a prominent role for itself in the Industry 4.0 landscape, and we will be present through various initiatives.
Come find us at our stand: Pad. 21, stand B73!
You will discover all our latest services, activities, and projects in the making: we have recently released the new service catalog and the new training catalog and we stand by SMEs to provide them with resources, skills and technologies.
Our booth is an important landmark for companies interested in innovation and digital transformation!
COMPETENCE CENTER SQUARE
Together with the other Competence Centers, we will be present in Pad. 21, A78 in a shared area where we will present some of the 35 innovation 4.0 projects co-funded with MISE through the 3 calls issued and awarded, already realized or in the process of being realized.
We will give companies a chance to experience first-hand our Industry 4.0 technologies:
- We will offer the opportunity to take a virtual journey inside our Pilot Line, the smart factory 4.0 located in our headquarters: companies and visitors will be able to discover features, operation, and use possibilities;
- We will present a live, self-driving mobile robot to sanitize workplaces.
Furthermore, we will present projects regarding the following areas:
- Additive Manufacturing;
- Digital Twin and Virtual/Augmented Reality;
- Big Bata & Visual Inspection;
- Collaborative Robotics & 5G.
SPEECH AND EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
Over the course of the three days, we will participate in a panel discussion and conduct three thematic speeches, also within the demo area:
- Tueasday 23/11 – from 11h 30 to 11h 50 – Speech “BI-REX, the Competence Center with a focus on Big Data: services, projects and use cases“
Speaker: Danilo Mascolo, Responsabile Innovation and Business Development
- Wednesday 24/11 – from 11h 00 to 13h 00 – Panel Discussion with the Competence Centers “Competence centers for Industry 4.0 help businesses grow”
BI-REX speaker: Stefano Cattorini, General Director
- Wednesday 24/11 – from 15h 50 to 16h 05 – Speech “Blockchain for distributed manufacturing, an opportunity for mechanics: the Chimera project” – Presentation of project in collaboration with Modis and Decentra Academy
Speakers: Mario De Biase (Modis) e Sergio De Prisco (Decentra Academy)
- Thursday 25/11 – from 15h 00 to 15h 20 – Speech “BI-REX, The Innovation projects developed in the Pilot Line: additive manufacturing, digital twin, big data and 5G”
Speaker: Francesco Meoni; Responsabile Linea Pilota (BI-REX)
Do not miss this opportunity to innovate your company!
We are available to show all the technological solutions we can offer! To request an appointment, send an email to the following address: email@example.com